Welcome to the website of photographer Randy C. Anderson. Here you will find a representation of Randy's commercial and personal work. Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Randy has been practicing photography since the early 1970's. Shooting wildlife is his passion, and he still actively persues nature and wildlife of all types with his camera. Randy's commercial clients include some of the top retailers, restaurateurs, business professionals and local magazines in Oklahoma. He is experiened in food, fashion, product, and travel photography. Creative and energetic, he brings his unique vision, professionalism, and attention to detail to every client and every assignment. He is a contributing photographer and writer for Distinctly Oklahoma Magazine. He has published four books and is always working on a new project. Randy is a member of the Professional Photographers of America,National Association of Photoshop Professionals,Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition, and the International Photography Hall of Fame.
- Neon Art It started as an assignment for a magazine story, but quickly grew into a passion for neon signs. Randy tries to capture every working neon sign he comes across in his travels. He hopes to publish a book in the near future. Checkk out this large stock collection of Oklahoma neon.
- Commercial Food Photography Randy's many years of experience providing outstanding images to the food industry can help your business too. From startup restaurants, to professional chefs, Randy will work with you to make sure your images best represent your products. Contact him today.
- Landscape And Travel Randy is a well-published photographer and writer. He is a contributing writer and photographer for Distinctly Oklahoma Magazine. With a vast collection of quality stock images, you are sure to find the right images you are looking for. Randy is also available for assignments.
- Architectural Photography Capturing all the details and showing the architectural design elements is not easy. A savy eye for details and an understanding of the technical aspects of equipment and lighting make Randy's images stand out. Contact him to see how he can make your projects shine.
- The Mother Road – Route 66 In Oklahoma Oklahoma has the longest stretch of drivable Route 66 than any other state, and Randy has driven all of it. After months of work for a story in Distinctly Oklahoma Magazine, Randy kept workimng and discovering the secret locales of Route 66. He eventually published a book of his images. Check it out in the Publications Area.
- Wildlife Photography Wildlife photography is what brought Randy into photography in the first place. An avid outdoorsman and naturalist, Randy has built quite a collection of stock images. His first book "The way I See It", captured the wildlife of Oklahoma. His book "Dancing with Butterflies" contains almost all of the butterflies of Oklahoma – he just needs a few to have them all…
- Commercial Still Life A unique vision and a highly varied background give Randy the capability of producing great commercial images. Make your product standout – contact Randy to discuss your commercial needs.
- People Headshots… Portraits… Lifestyle… Fashion – Call it whatever you like, if you want unique images, contact Randy